Agile N2N matches people with companies in the public and private sectors across multiple technical domains. When we become aware of an opportunity, we look within our community before posting the position. If you are interested in any of these opportunities or would just like to join our community, please use the Contact Us page or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. A member of our talent acquisition team will contact you.
Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Must have Azure DevOps Experience – well versed in using the tooling for Scrum Management.
- Complete backlog, user story, feature planning, task separation, pointing, velocity, capacity, burn-down skills
- Prior experience managing PM related activities also wanted
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Able to lead, collaborate, identify problems, bring resources together for resolution
- Prior experience with Document Management domain helpful
- Prior experience with Insurance domain helpful
Contract: 6+ month; may extend
Agile N2N is looking for a full time Data Architect for our esteemed client in Hoffman Estates IL, in food processing industry. Please send your resume to Asha Shibu at email@example.com OR Shashi Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (+5y) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with Big Data, predictive analytics, and data science
- Solid knowledge and management skills specifically with master data management, data transformation, and database engineering techniques –
- Need experience integrating to data sources like CRM solutions such as Salesforce, ERP systems such as SAP ECC, Reporting tools such as PowerBI, Adaptive Insights, SAP BW/BObJ, and/or SAP BW.
- Ability to remediate and improve current data infrastructure to higher performing and scalable one (IaaS)
- Ability to relate architectural decisions and recommendations to business need
- +7y Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Oracle, GCP Big Query/Anthos/DTS/Data Catalog/DataFlow)
- +7y Experience with integration from data sources, data architecture (ingestion, data store, transformation, modelling, and serving data to visualization applications) and other business intelligence methods
- Ability to regularly learn and adopt new platforms
- +7y Experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards for data infrastructure, applications, and integration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams
- Drive thought leadership and stewardship around pragmatic adoption of new technologies related to optimized data structures, ingestion and integration methods, modelling and data science approaches, and landscape evolution.
Agilen2n is looking for a Build and Release Engineer for our client who is a pioneer in the simulation industry. This is fulltime position located out of Westmont, Illinois.
Job must haves:
- Experience in management of continuous integration/deployment systems (e.g., Jenkins);
- Understanding of Java/C/C++ compilation process, including tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, and CMake;
- Scripting such as Python or Bash
- Preferably some past development experience