AGILE ASSESSMENT & COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING
Perform an assessment to understand the current state of agility and develop a plan for meeting your Agile goals. Then through a customized training curriculum empower leadership, management and teams to meet your Agile vision and goals.
The assessment focuses on:
- Organization motivation and vision for agile
- Current state/future state and roadmap to future state
- Assessing team composition, capacity, and capabilities to deliver on business expectations
- Design customized training based on discussion with participants to meet Agile goals
The customized training curriculum covers:
- Agile Essentials – Gain understanding of Agile mindset/culture, values, principles, characteristics, and behaviors. Cover why business needs agility
- Scrum Essentials – Learn the agile framework of Scrum. Review the roles, activities (planning, daily touch point, review and retrospective), rules and metrics
- Scrum Master Role – Learn the role of scrum master. Includes how to implement and apply scrum, the expected behaviors, techniques, and practices to be effective
- Product Owner Role – Learn the role of product owner. Includes expectations, how to be effective working with stakeholders and the delivery team
- User Story Workshop – Take team through scenarios, progressive elaboration, and concept of minimal viable product, user story writing, acceptance criteria, refining and estimating
AGILE COACHING & SCALING
Support the implementation and evolution of Agile through coaching leadership, management and team in the Agile mindset, project methods and best practice techniques. When appropriate begin to scale Agile across the organization or synchronizing multiple teams within a workstream to deliver product together.
Agile coaching focus:
- Mentor teams and leadership through your Agile adoption.
- Foster an environment of greater collaboration, productivity and success at the team level and across the organization
Scaling Agile focus:
- Developing and executing a plan to transform your organization through an Agile Evolution of culture, innovation and practices to bring agility to the enterprise
- Apply a Scaled Agile Framework to provide a consistent approach across large, multi-team programs and portfolios
DEV OPS & QA AUTOMATION
DevOps is a set of practices combining development, IT operations and QA with the goal of shortening the SDLC through Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery resulting in delivery of a higher quality product.
Automation is a powerful way to reduce risk, ensure compliance and maintain governance. It can restrict access to certain systems through ‘known-good processes’, to ensure all activities follow the standards and compliance requirements. It also provides an audit trail for governance and reporting.
DevOps and QA focus:
- Plan and measure
- Develop and Test
- Release and Deploy
- Monitor and optimize
MOBILE & WEB DEVELOPMENT
Provide cross functional development teams using cutting edge technologies to create responsive, innovative and user friendly mobile and web applications. We have expertise in Flutter/Dart for crafting natively compiled applications for mobile, web and desktop from a single code base. This provides the client with the ability to launch an application across multiple operating systems while reducing costs incurred from building and maintaining an application in each individual native operating system. Of course, we have great experience with iOS and Android.
AgileN2N can help to achieve Self-service business intelligence that enables business users to access, perform analysis, and to make real-time decisions with corporate data stored in the cloud as well as on-premise.
Data Engineering services:
- Finding the right data and making it available in their environment
- Analyze, Extract, Transform, and Load data
Business Intelligence services:
- Transform data into actionable insights that inform an organization’s strategic and tactical business decisions
- Reports, Dashboards, Actions, Alerts and Data Security
Predictive Analytics services:
- Make predictions about future events based on available data
- Data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data for predictions about future
Assess current state of cybersecurity and provide a future state actionable plan to meet your
cybersecurity vision and goals
- Right-size your cyber-security architecture with vendor neutral actionable guidance: minimize gaps, reduce costs and ensure long term value
- Modernize your legacy Identity and Access management systems, fine-tune SSO, IDaaS etc. : reduce your attack surface, increase compliance and improve business workflows
- Review your policies, procedures and controls to identify critical gaps : align with industry best practices and stay ahead of compliance goals
- Rescue delayed / critical cybersecurity programs as needed
The assessment focuses on:
- Review policies , procedures and standards
- Reviews Risks
- Establish current Risk/ information security profile
- Establish desired Risk/ information security profile
- Conduct a detailed information security gap assessment based on NIST CSF
- Summarize results and recommendations
- Develop a roadmap and action plan